Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by julien viet <ju...@jboss.com> on 2004/10/17 11:21:34 UTC

What is implemented in jackrabbit ?

Hello,

after browsing the source code, I saw that locking was not implemented
(yet). Is it possible to point
me a document that describes what is implemented what is not and a
roadmap, if it exists of course. Otherwise
can we discuss it here ?

thanks

julien

Re: What is implemented in jackrabbit ?

Posted by julien viet <ju...@jboss.com>.
thanks for the clarification David, I am glad we share same concerns.

Leading jackrabbit to the release is obviously the priority at short term.

julien

Posted by David Nuescheler <da...@gmail.com>.
hi julien,

Posted by julien viet <ju...@jboss.com>.
yes, it's not because the spec does not mention it that it cant be done.

if you look at the whole j2ee spec, the servlet spec is the only one
that talks a bit about it (tag distributable),
however most j2ee vendors supports it.

cheers

julien

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.