Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by Drew <dr...@no6.com> on 2001/02/05 02:33:02 UTC

sending tcl scripted page as xml?

I'm running into a problem trying to send a page generated via mod_dtcl
on apache as xml.
I did AddType application/x-httpd-tcl .xml which enables dtcl to render
the <+ +> content, but the page is intended for a cisco ip phone, which
requires the mime of the page being sent to be text/xml and not
application/x-httpd-tcl, so it renders the sourcecode generated by the
tcl scripting instead of rendering the xml.

any ideas? (reply to me, not the list)

thx

drew

Re: sending tcl scripted page as xml?

Posted by Drew <dr...@no6.com>.
sorry, I'm a moron... <+ headers type text/xml +>