Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by 恩爸 <44...@qq.com> on 2019/09/02 03:41:45 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] implement MERGE INTO statement

+1

Zhichao Zhang

Date: Sat, Aug 31, 2019 05:16 PM
To: "恩爸"<44...@qq.com>;

Subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] implement MERGE INTO statement

 	Hi David,

+1

It is better to follow the hive syntax rather than having our own. Please
check it
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+DML#LanguageManualDML-Merge

And also it is better to have design document explaining the changes to be
done on current IUD.

Regards,
Ravindra.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ravi

 		To unsubscribe from Apache CarbonData Dev Mailing List archive, click here.
 		NAML