Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Xu, Zhi-Chao" <zh...@esgyn.cn> on 2018/07/13 03:23:33 UTC

the question about nifi cache auto clear default(5 min)

Hi

I found that in/out will be cleared after 5 min. the same as the report an =

error/warn/debug

But  I don't' want it auto clear or I can change the time . I don't' found =

configuration  anywhere.

How should I do ?

Thank you very mach.

Best Regards,

Zhichao.xu

Re: the question about nifi cache auto clear default(5 min)

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Please post to just one mailing list.  This is a good question for users.

Presently the 5 min window isn't configurable.  However, on each
component we do have a status history you can access that is retained
longer (24 hours by default) and is configurable [1]

Thanks

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#component-status-repository