Posted to dev@steve.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/18 01:02:18 UTC

Configuration

First off: no, I'm suggesting autoconf.

But that said, I think we would like some kind of "configure" tool in
order to handle the UID/GID of the SUID cmdline stuff. Maybe to set
some other directories and paths.

I would suggest a Python script, but am open to suggestions.

Note: we're currently using Perl, Python, Ruby, C, and couple shell
bits. It might be nice to reduce that list...

Cheers,
-g

Re: Configuration

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.