Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Tran, Minh-Quan B" <mi...@weyerhaeuser.com> on 2001/06/26 00:33:24 UTC

ASP and Cocoon

Hello all,

I'm new to cocoon and the mailing list.  And I have a hard problem with
cocoon.

Have anyone ever done ASP with Cocoon?
I'm trying to write a Producer which is to produce a DOM tree or an XML
stream from data given to it from an asp page to create a report.  If using
the querry string as a part of the uri to pass information from the asp page
to the producer, it'll be too much since the report can be up to 50 pages
long.  Imagine how long the uri can be let alone being hacked.

Does anyone know any good way of passing information for this situation and
some simple examples?  Please HELP!!!

Thank you very much.