Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Florian Theurich <ft...@sapient.com> on 2008/04/09 23:44:56 UTC

Namespace to Endpoint Mapping

Hi all,

in my project it is desirable to only have a single URL, but several
different endpoints 'behind this URL', which basically represent
versions of the same web service. Incoming messages can only be
distinguished by different namespaces and should be dispatched to
different endpoint implementations by configuring those mappings
(namespace-to-endpoint) in some config file. I know something like this
is possible with Spring WS, but is this also doable with Axis2?

Thanks for your help
Florian

Re: Namespace to Endpoint Mapping

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.
Also I think you can do this with an Apache Synapse (
http://synapse.apache.org) configuration without coding which is based on
Axis2. There is a content based routing sample in the Synapse samples guide,
sample 2. http://synapse.apache.org/Synapse_Samples.html#Sample2

Upul

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.