Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2012/01/25 09:35:37 UTC

Clerezza Site Generation Failing

The clerezza site build is failing on hudson. The latest created site for
the parent dates 2011-08-05. Locally using mvn 3.0.3 it doesn't generate
the html pages while with maven 2.2.1 I'm getting the following error:

[INFO] [site:site {execution: default-site}]
[INFO] Parent project loaded from repository.
[INFO] Parent project loaded from repository.
[INFO] Generating "Clirr" report.
[INFO] Comparing to version: 1.5.6
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/clerezza/ext/slf4j-scala-api/1.5.6/slf4j-scala-api-1.5.6.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.clerezza.ext:slf4j-scala-api:bundle:1.5.6' in repository
central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[WARNING] Impossible to find previous version
[ERROR] Unable to find information in class org.slf4j.scala.Logger
referring back to nested class org.slf4j.scala.Logger$
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] null
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
    at
org.codehaus.mojo.clirr.AbstractClirrMojo.reportDiffs(AbstractClirrMojo.java:660)
    at
org.codehaus.mojo.clirr.AbstractClirrMojo.executeClirr(AbstractClirrMojo.java:263)
    at org.codehaus.mojo.clirr.ClirrReport.doReport(ClirrReport.java:243)
    at org.codehaus.mojo.clirr.ClirrReport.generate(ClirrReport.java:219)
    at org.codehaus.mojo.clirr.ClirrReport.generate(ClirrReport.java:355)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.ReportDocumentRenderer.renderDocument(ReportDocumentRenderer.java:164)

Does anyone succeds building the site or has an idea about the cause of the
problem? It seeems to happen sine we are using the apache parent pom.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: Clerezza Site Generation Failing

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
I've resolved ZZ-536 applying Florent's patch. At least now the site can be
generated with maven 2, any idea on how to fix things for maven 3?

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.
Hi Florent!