Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Eila Oriel Research <ei...@orielresearch.org> on 2022/03/25 02:07:23 UTC

/opt/userowned/ folder

Hello,

We used /opt/userowned/ drive on the workers to copy files and installation
vi setup.py

We have noticed that /opt/userowned/ is not available anymore. The only
folder under opt is google.

Please let me know if there is any folder "dedicated" for installation /
external files.

Eila Arich

Founder, CEO

Oriel Research Therapeutics

https://www.orielresearch.com/blog
eila@orielresearch.com
www.orielresearch.com
Cambridge, MA
[image: twitter] <https://twitter.com/eilalan1>
[image: linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/eilalandkof/>
[image: instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/eilalan/>

Re: /opt/userowned/ folder

Posted by Eila Oriel Research <ei...@orielresearch.org>.
Thank you for the clarification.
We will follow the folder creation recommendation.
All the best,
Eila

Re: /opt/userowned/ folder

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.