Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/27 10:18:09 UTC

Hadoop QA failed to build in branch-1 & branch-1.3

Hi Guys

Seems like we always fail to install jdk7 for Hadoop QA currently. ( RUN
apt-get -q update && apt-get -q install -y oracle-java7-installer failed)

I'm not familiar with Hadoop QA environment,   Could anyone help to (or
tell how to)  fix it ?

1.  https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/6921/console
2.  https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/6960/console
3.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-18066?
focusedCommentId=16025718&page=com.atlassian.jira.
plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16025718

Thanks.

Re: Hadoop QA failed to build in branch-1 & branch-1.3

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Here is the download page for JDK 7 from Oracle:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/java-archive-
downloads-javase7-521261.html

Even if we accept license on the above page, clicking download will
navigate to login page. This is why it's getting 404.

If we continue to use Oracle JDK 7, whose login should we use ?

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.

--
==============================

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <se...@gmail.com>.

--
Sean

Re: Hadoop QA failed to build in branch-1 & branch-1.3

Posted by Dima Spivak <di...@apache.org>.

--
-Dima

Re: Hadoop QA failed to build in branch-1 & branch-1.3

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dima Spivak <di...@apache.org>.
Hey there,