Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Siddharth.Patnaik" <si...@huawei.com> on 2011/04/25 08:33:08 UTC

Disabling process events does not work, Still same No of DB operations are happening

Hi,
In my previous post i talked about the huge No of queries & inserts
happening while executing a bpel. So i want to try with disabling events. My
assumtion is when i disable events say at process level, no events will be
saved, so i should get better performance. Hoevener it does not work for me.
Even after i set , i see same No of db operations happening. Can you please
let me know whats wrong?

Here is my deploy.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

    true
    false
    false

Re: Disabling process events does not work, Still same No of DB operations are happening

Posted by Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Siddharth.Patnaik <
siddharth.patnaik@huawei.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> In my previous post i talked about the huge No of queries & inserts
> happening while executing a bpel. So i want to try with disabling events.
> My
> assumtion is when i disable events say at process level, no events will be
> saved, so i should get better performance. Hoevener it does not work for
> me.
> Even after i set , i see same No of db operations happening. Can you please
> let me know whats wrong?

Hi Siddharth,
I've tried it. you sure you used <process-events generate="none"/> ?

> Here is my deploy.xml:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>

>    true
>    false