Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "ruben.martin" <ru...@fundacionctic.org> on 2008/06/18 13:08:29 UTC

Accessible contents

Are there any possibilities of configuring ofbiz to generate accessible
content?
Specifically, can i change the way ofbiz generates the links with DOJO so
the navigation/functions work without javascript?
Thank you

Re: Accessible contents

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
If you could provide a link I will take a look at it.

-Adrian

Re: Accessible contents

Posted by "ruben.martin" <ru...@fundacionctic.org>.

Re: Accessible contents