Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/04/01 02:14:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache Drill 0.8.0

Hello Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Apache Drill 0.8.0.  There are a
number of exciting additions in this release and a huge number of bug
fixes. Read about the release in our release highlights at [1].  Please
download it [2] and let us know what you find.  If you want to view
detailed release notes including all the JIRAs closed (243!), you can
review these at [3].

Thanks to everyone involved in making this a great release!

[1] http://drill.apache.org/blog/2015/03/31/drill-0.8-released/
[2] http://drill.apache.org/download/
[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313820&version=12328812