Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Terry Dettmann <td...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/04 01:10:10 UTC

I need some advice please

I'm having a problem with Subversion that I can't track down. The
administrator says I'm setup correctly, but I keep getting the error:

svn: PROPFIND request failed on 'WEB SITE'

svn: PROPFIND of 'WEB SITE': Could not resolve hostname `URL': The requested
name is valid and was found in the database, but i
t does not have the correct associated data being resolved for.
(<https://secur/>
URL)

Can someone tell me the meaning of the error and how to resolve it? I've
changed the web site names and full URL.

--
Terry R Dettmann, WX7S
tdettmann@gmail.com