Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/13 09:06:10 UTC

[apacheds] Issues related with startup and shutdown have been resolved

Hi folks,
 I resolved startup/shutdown-related issues in branch 'direve-158'.
 First, now you don't have any problem even if you instantiate
InitialContext with different PROVIDER_URLs, SECURITY_PRINCIPALs,
SECURITY_CREDENTIAL, and SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION. ApacheDS now initializes
its context more dynamically.
 Second, Java runtime shutdown hook now destroys all interceptors properly.
 Third, I added ServerSystemPreferences.close() method to call shut-down
method.
 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/