Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ignitedFox <bl...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/29 12:46:49 UTC

How to set custom REST http port in Ignite?

Hi,

I have ignite 1.9.0 set and I have enabled REST by copying the folder
"ignite-rest-http" from "libs/optional/" to "libs/". I know that by default
Ignite uses 8080 as http port, but in my machine, another application is
currently listening on it, and so I would like to change it. Somebody kindly
tell me how to change it?

Thank you.

Re: How to set custom REST http port in Ignite?

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

it was already discussed here:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Change-default-tcp-ports-for-Apache-Ignite-td158.html