Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by blancelot <be...@objectspirit.net> on 2012/09/11 17:48:19 UTC

How to display "Debug Views" and "Jmx Viewer" in Geronimo Admin console

Hi all.

We use Geronimo 2.1 and we need to access to "Jmx viewer" which is under
"Debug views". The problem is that both of them does not appear in the admin
console.

I tried the last Geronimo release (3.x) and it is the same with the default
Geronimo configuration.
Then, can you say us how to enable these feature ?

In case it will not be just a configuration problem, and then, if we have to
install a new module (portlet or anything else), can you provide us commands
samples to help us for the setup ?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers
A geronimo newbie ;)