Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/23 19:54:34 UTC

UIMA-AS replaced by DUCC?

Has UIMA-AS been replaced by DUCC?  I have not seen an AS release since
2.4.2.

If this is the case is there a guide to migrating from UIMA-AS 2.4.2 to
DUCC?

Thanks.

Re: UIMA-AS replaced by DUCC?

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
Hi, the UIMA-AS 2.6.0 release is being voted right now. If no issues are
found it should release soon.

The UIMA-DUCC uses UIMA-AS. It just extends it with extra capabilities. You
can learn more
about it here: https://uima.apache.org/doc-uimaducc-whatitam.html

Jerry