Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Spiros Aggelopoulos <ag...@novusnet.eu> on 2020/05/28 13:48:24 UTC

Application Extend generate compile error in version 0.9.7

Hi ,

I  paste a sampe code to demostrate an error message at compile with version
0.9.7 the code pass the compilation in version 9.0.6.

The MXML code extend a custom class  instead of Standard Application Class

The error message is:

C:\Royale_SDK\royale_source\royale-asjs\examples\royale\testRoyale\src\testR
oyale.mxml(7): col: 2 Error: This tag is unexpected. It will be ignored.

       <js:valuesImpl>

       ^

C:\Royale_SDK\royale_source\royale-asjs\examples\royale\testRoyale\src\testR
oyale.mxml(10): col: 5 Error: This tag is unexpected. It will be ignored.

    <js:initialView>

    ^

Thanks

Spiros

testRoyale.mxml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<app:CustomApplication xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"

                   xmlns:js="library://ns.apache.org/royale/basic"

                              xmlns:app="org.royale.test.*"

       <js:valuesImpl>

        <js:SimpleCSSValuesImpl />

    </js:valuesImpl>

    <js:initialView>

        <js:View>

              <js:Label text="Hello World!" />

        </js:View>

    </js:initialView>

</app:CustomApplication>

package org.royale.test

{

       import org.apache.royale.core.Application;

       public class CustomApplication extends Application

       {

              public function CustomApplication()

              {

                     super();

              }

              private var counter:int=0;

              public function CustomFunction():void

              {

                     counter++;

              }

       }

}

RE: Application Extend generate compile error in version 0.9.7

Posted by spiros <ag...@novusnet.gr>.
Hi Carlos

Yes it works now.

Thanks