Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Dmitry Egorov <d....@inbox.ru> on 2008/03/27 16:28:26 UTC

Can't launch Harmony on Vista 32-bit edition

Hello, everyone!

I installed Windows Vista 32-bit edition recently, patched it with SP1
and now i can't run Harmony. It builds successfully, but when I try
running java.exe and javac.exe files I get the following message:
"Windows 6.0 is not supported
HMYEXEL062E Внутренняя ошибка VM: Не удалось создать Java VM
FAILED to invoke JVM."

I copied Harmony binaries to another computer running Windows XP and it
works OK there.

I thought Vista is supported by Harmony, maybe I was wrong. Any ideas?