Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Thanh PHAM <de...@pham.me> on 2009/08/18 11:56:10 UTC

ibatis 3 - standard string concatenation - double pipe

Hello,

We have to support many various DB like Oracle, MSSQL, Postgre in our
application and we want to use sql standard. However, MSSQL doesn't support
the *double **pipe** *character sequence || (standard) and use +

Does anyone know a solution to support sql concatenation (|| or +) in a
standard way with iBatis ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: ibatis 3 - standard string concatenation - double pipe

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
You could write a JDBC driver wrapper, that intercepts the call to execute.
Clinton

Posted by Thanh PHAM <de...@pham.me>.
Hi,

Posted by Thanh PHAM <de...@pham.me>.