Posted to user@ode.apache.org by thomas trocha <th...@googlemail.com> on 2009/07/31 19:38:34 UTC

getting current instance activity

Hi there,

I'm quite new to Apache ODE and very new to the list! So:"Hello to the
list."
My task at the moment is to check the possibilty to port our ActiveBPEL
workflows
to Apache ODE. To make a long story short: I  realized to deploy the given
workflows (porting it from BPEL1.1 to BPEL2.0
with an activeVOS-trial). Now I want to test them. For that I use a small
workflow that is more or less a couter.

The process starts like this:
Receive (operation:createCounter / with correlation-init and instance) ->
Reply ->pick withtwo EventHandler addCounter / removeCounter.
And that is the point I am stuck at the moment.

After calling the createCounter the instance is created and as shown on the
webinterface ACTIVE
When I call one of the eventHandlers that should be accessable through the
pick (e.g. addCounter) it hangs for the time (12secs) and then breaks.
Instance is still active.
Now the question is why is it not going further. Is the problem that the
call is not finding the right correlation? Or is it
at a wrong state where the addCounter is not available.

To answer me that I tried the InstanceMangment. But there I don't know how
to get the information I'm looking for: The Current Activity that is waiting
for an external call.
Can I receive that somehow via the InstanceManagment? I got my InstanceInfo
but couldn't find suitable data....

That's it for now...hope someone can help me.

ToM

Re: getting current instance activity

Posted by Daniel Dominguez <da...@parasoft.com>.
No problem.  Let us know how it goes next week.

Posted by thomas trocha <th...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Dominguez <da...@parasoft.com>.
Hi and welcome,