Posted to builds@apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/08 20:04:56 UTC

Jenkins: Please don't tie jobs to just the windows1 node

If you've got a job on builds.apache.org that runs on Windows, please make
sure it's set to run on the "Windows" label, not a specific node - your job
will end up blocked if it's just tied to one.

A.

Re: Jenkins: Please don't tie jobs to just the windows1 node

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
On 12/05/2014, at 3:36 PM, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:

> Sorry if this derails the thread, but what is the relative workload
> tradeoff to infra/builds of maintaining two slaves vs giving windows
> projects their own Azure VM so they can install whatever they want?

Hi Alex,

We are happy to provide both, I know you already have one on the go now; and I
promised to also set Flex up with an 'ASF' Azure Machine too, and I will get to that
this week. Watch this space.!

Gav…

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Martin Veith <Ma...@bmw-carit.de>.