Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by landmate <la...@dreamwiz.com> on 2007/06/14 13:55:42 UTC

Create JBI service Unit for EIP in Fuse 1.3

Hello,

I try to develop a JBI service unit for the EIP service engine.

however, when I select the service unit, the error is occured.

Does anybody know how to create a new JBI service unit for the Enterprise
Integration Patterns Service Engine in Fuse 1.3?

Re: Create JBI service Unit for EIP in Fuse 1.3

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 6/14/07, landmate <la...@dreamwiz.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I try to develop a JBI service unit for the EIP service engine.
>
> however, when I select the service unit, the error is occured.

What error are you seeing?

> Does anybody know how to create a new JBI service unit for the Enterprise
> Integration Patterns Service Engine in Fuse 1.3?

SUs are created using Maven archetypes and can be created on the
command line as well as in the FUSE IDE. Below is the command line
command for creating a SU based on the servicemix-eip component:

$ mvn archetype:create \
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling \
-DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-eip-service-unit \
-DarchetypeVersion=3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT \
-DgroupId=com.mycompany \
-DartifactId=foo-bar-baz-su \
-DremoteRepositories=http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository

This will create a directory on the filesystem named foo-bar-baz-su
and it will contain a template for the SU based on servicemix-eip. You
will have to edit the src/main/resources/xbean.xml file to configure
the pattern(s) you'd like to use and either comment out or remove all
the rest.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/