Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <aa...@apache.org> on 2007/05/02 18:58:53 UTC

Re: [JIRA] Commented: (CAY-763) XML Deserialization fails on relationships when using a mapping file

On May 2, 2007, at 7:18 PM, Robert Zeigler (JIRA) wrote:

>     [ https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-763?
> page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-
> tabpanel#action_12306 ]
>
> Robert Zeigler commented on CAY-763:
> ------------------------------------
>
> Sorry... for some reason, I'm not receive e-mail updates from the
> cayenne bug-tracker, so I didn't see that you had resolved this.  I
> hope to have some time tonight to test the fix.
>
> Robert

Interesting - I remember a few other users missing the comment
emails. Notifications for the project seem right - issue reporter
must receive emails for comments and other issue updates. I may need
to check with ASF infra group.

Andrus

Re: [JIRA] Commented: (CAY-763) XML Deserialization fails on relationships when using a mapping file

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
"Exclude email header "Precedence: bulk" setting is "ON". I guess we
don't have any control of the email format beyond that :-/

Andrus