Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2006/01/26 11:45:33 UTC

How to use soap 1.2 ?

How to configure Axis servlet to use SOAP 1.2 ?

I've found in SerializationContext line 921 : if (soapConstants ==
SOAPConstants.SOAP12_CONSTANTS) { ...
That can inline multirefs... but I don't know how to enable it.

Nico.

Re: trouble redeploying handlers

Posted by iksrazal <ik...@gmail.com>.
I think I seen this a while back, and since then, what I do is simple but
effective: stop server, remove all mar's and aar's neccesary, re-start
server, stop server, reinstall, start server.

If that works, try writing a test case and filing a jira. Or reply to the list
- I'm working on axis2 handlers at the moment and I may be able to confirm
the behavior. (got other probelms at the moment ;-) ) .

HTH,
iksrazal
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

Re: Handlers in Axis2

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Hi Brian,

Small clarification. OperationContext is not only for request-response
(In-Out). It is per MEP. But for the time being we support InOut and
In only MEPs.

- -- Chinthaka

Re: Handlers in Axis2

Posted by Brian Shields <br...@geminga.it.nuigalway.ie>.

Re: Handlers in Axis2

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian;

--
============================

Posted by Brian Shields <br...@geminga.it.nuigalway.ie>.
thanks guys, figured it out....silly mistake on my behalf. I had an old
classname referenced from the modules.xml file within the .mar file.
Still unusual behaviour though, surely i should have gotten a
ClassNotFoundException as the class being referred to was no longer on
the system!!
Brian.

Handlers in Axis2

Re: How to use soap 1.2 ?

Posted by Jarmo Doc <ja...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for the diplomatic correction, Anne.  Re. my flawed suggestion, I'm
sure that I either read it somewhere semi-authoritative or saw it in code --
I will obviously have to go and burn that source!

Re: How to use soap 1.2 ?

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to use soap 1.2 ?

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
Thanks for info ! SOAP is so simple...

My WSDL is generated by Java2Wsdl (ant task). Is there a property to set
to get this transport URI ?

Nico.

RE: How to use soap 1.2 ?

Posted by Jarmo Doc <ja...@hotmail.com>.