Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/24 12:15:18 UTC

Apache Camel 2.19 release blog posts and help spread the word

Hi

When the new 2.19 release is out the door, it would be good if we
could spread the word about this release with a number of blogs posts,
twitter, and publish articles on websites etc.

For that we may need a general blog post with the news and a summary
of the top 10 most noteworthy features/changes. I have done some of
those in the past (such as
http://www.davsclaus.com/2016/10/apache-camel-218-released-whats-included.html).

And then maybe some blog posts that are a specific about one
functionality, such as Luca's recent about service call for cloud,
etc.

Any thoughts?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 2.19 release blog posts and help spread the word

Posted by Jens Reimann <jr...@redhat.com>.
https://dentrassi.de/2017/04/27/opc-ua-with-apache-camel/

Posted by Tadayoshi Sato <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jens

--
Claus Ibsen

Posted by Jens Reimann <jr...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I found some time today to post a blog with my take of what's new in
this release. I posted links to you guys whom have posted a little
blog on some specific new thing as well.

http://www.davsclaus.com/2017/05/apache-camel-219-released-whats-new.html