Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jack Put <j....@evologics.nl> on 2012/05/15 09:53:29 UTC

Sorry to hear about HISE

Dear Reader,

I am sorry to read about the retirement of HISE as a project.

The question now to subject matter experts, what to do now?

Is Apache ODE a good alternative? (Comparing Apples and Oranges perhaps).

The software we create depends greatly on the use of (Zend) PHP, and we are
in need of a component (service) to take care of (human) task handling.

While we seek to improve automation (system to system) tasks in the future,
the human part is important in a few months from now.

Love to hear about any suggestions towards this.

Kind regards,

Ing. Jack Put MBA

Unit Manager