Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Andrey Botalov <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/10 15:19:29 UTC

NullPointerException in TilesAccess.getContainer when accessing app

I build web app using Servlets, JSP and I think Tiles will be a good
idea to use. I use Servlets 3.0, Tiles 3.0.1

Currently when I run app and go to "/products", I get the following
stack trace in Eclipse console:
https://gist.github.com/3314105

Fragments of app that may be relevant are:
https://gist.github.com/3314068 (gist.github allows only \, not / in
filenames)

How do I solve it?

Re: NullPointerException in TilesAccess.getContainer when accessing app

Posted by Nicolas LE BAS <ma...@nlebas.net>.
The listener is missing in web.xml, see
http://tiles.apache.org/framework/tutorial/configuration.html

Hope this helps,