Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2019/07/17 15:24:51 UTC

Updated sling.txt PM for WebConsoleSecurityProvider

Hi

I just updated the sling.txt PM file inside the sling-org-apache-sling-starter project to move the WebConsoleSecurityProvider from 1.2.0 to 1.2.2 to remove the dependency on the Sling Lauchpad Starter Api (issue with starting Sling as feature model with it).

Let me know if that is a problem.

Cheers - Andy Schaefer

Re: Updated sling.txt PM for WebConsoleSecurityProvider

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Andy,

On Wed, 2019-07-17 at 08:24 -0700, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just updated the sling.txt PM file inside the sling-org-apache-
> sling-starter project to move the WebConsoleSecurityProvider from
> 1.2.0 to 1.2.2 to remove the dependency on the Sling Lauchpad Starter
> Api (issue with starting Sling as feature model with it).
>
> Let me know if that is a problem.

Thanks for updating! We aim to keep the starter up-to-date with all
Sling bundle releases, so this is perfect.

Thanks,

Robert