Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2012/06/02 17:59:53 UTC

EOLs in Code

Hi all,

a few days ago I saw  few files without license headers and wanted to
provide a patch to fix them.  I realized those files didn't have proper
line-ends and so the patch would have looked ugly (I am on Linux), I
fixed them in svn instead - don't worry, I won't start modifying code.

Anyway.  Can you please make sure the svn:eol-style property is set
correctly when you add new files to svn?  The most convenient way is by
setting up the auto-props section in your svn client's config, see
<http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn-config>

Cheers

        Stefan

Re: EOLs in Code

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
Yes, seems like all of them. Will look into it.

Re: EOLs in Code

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Re: EOLs in Code

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
I'm using git-svn, with auto-crlf set to true - I think this will cover it