Posted to builds@apache.org by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org> on 2020/05/03 22:55:54 UTC

Windows Jenskins nodes are getting offline

Maybe you have noticed that Windows nodes appear offline in the Apache
Jenkins after some time.
It is not intended to switch them off but the reality is that the
power won't be fully available for your builds.
Once it happened to me that I was waiting for my build, the queue was
extremely ful, and there was one node available out of 6 Windows
nodes.
Here we should discuss what the real problem is in real and find the
solution without repeating Jira tickets.
If you see the problem in Jenkins itself, then I would say that we
have Jenkins developers in the Apache who may help.

Thx
Tibor17