Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/10/01 21:05:45 UTC

KNOX-176: Per Service overrides of Provider parameters

I'm interested in getting input about this jira.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-176

The context that brought this up is that we would like to be able to
limit the amount of body content that HttpClientDispatch will buffer in
certain circumstances having to do with how SPNEgo works.  So basically
we want to let the customer possibly change this limit value someday via
Ambari.  the question is how should we represent this information in the
topology file.

Please contribute your thoughts via jira comments.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE