Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by vit <bu...@yahoo.com> on 2015/10/10 21:27:03 UTC

How to use FuzzyQuery in schema.xml

I am using Solr 4.2
For some reason I cannot find an example of <fieldtype which uses FuzzyQuery
filter in schema.xml.
Maybe I am in a wrong path ? But all I need is to apply "edit distance"
similarity in my fuzzy search.
Please help me figure out.

Re: How to use FuzzyQuery in schema.xml

Posted by vit <bu...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Upayavira for clarification. This works for one token query, but when
I try it in a multi tokens like
"Home Builders~" or "Home Builders~0.5" it does not work.

Re: How to use FuzzyQuery in schema.xml

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
The fuzzy query does not need mentioning in schema.xml. a search for
Steve~ or Steve~0.5 will trigger a fuzzy query.

Upayavira