Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stuart Miller <St...@anachron.com> on 2004/01/30 14:29:10 UTC

Attachment is accidentally added twice!! (but only when called fr om an EJB)

Hi, I have a very curious problem.  My SOAP client sends a simple request
with 1 small attachment to it.  When I run this client as a stand-alone
application, it works fine.  However, when the <<same code>> is called from
within a message-driven-bean (an EJB which is listening to a JMS message
queue) inside an application-server, the attachment is added twice!!

Can there be something different in the envrionment between running
stand-alone versus running inside an EJB container that would cause this, or
is there some problem with my client?  I'm using DIME, but the same also
happens when I use MIME.

Has anyone else encountered this before, and figured out what was causing
it?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this bizzare behaviour.
Working sample code attached, plus the two HTTP dumps of the different
tests.

Stu