Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Alan Brown <ab...@symyx.com> on 2004/11/19 18:10:29 UTC

getting 1.3 code...

I can't seem to connect to cvs to get the latest code.

>From a windows shell, I'm using...

set CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic

and

cvs login

I am asked for my password and I get...

cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.apache.org:2401 failed: No
connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

Am I missing something?  Is the cvs server down?

Sorry for the basic question...

alan

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. that may be confidential,
proprietary, copyrighted, privileged and/or protected work product,
and is meant solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
contact the sender immediately, permanently delete the original and
any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.