Posted to users@jena.apache.org by "Fahle, Adrian" <Ad...@myview.de> on 2012/05/04 16:11:22 UTC

TDB to RDF/XML

Hi all,

i have a question regarding to Joseki + TDB.

I created an ontology with multiple namespaces in protégé and exported them to multiple RDF/XML files.

Using tdbloader I load my data into the store. Everything works fine so far!

But now I want to update my data using the SPARQL/Update Protocol and I tried to figure out, if its possible to write the updated TDB-datastore back to RDF/XML files for further editing in protege.

I didn't find any Information on this topic. Does anybody know an solution for my problem?

Thanks,

Adrian