Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/12 05:56:37 UTC

[Announcement] iBATIS 3.0 beta 8 released

Beta 8 is out. There were only 4 issues discovered during this beta
period, but more importantly, they were quite minor and quite low
level. Two could be classified as non-functional/performance related.
So the kinds of issues we're finding now are in the "tweaks and
tuning" classification. This gives me a lot of confidence that iBATIS
3 is nearing GA. Thanks again to all who posted not only Jira issues,
but patches or tests to go with them! Without your help, we couldn't
do it.

The java downloads can be found at the following link.

http://ibatis.apache.org/java.cgi

The releases has also been posted to the maven2 repositories.

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ibatis/ibatis-sqlmap/

We welcome all feedback, and the sooner we get it the faster the
community can move iBATIS 3.0 into GA!

Enjoy,

iBATIS Team

Re: [Announcement] iBATIS 3.0 beta 8 released

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nathan,
that's great!!! I updated my dependency and it works like a charm, congrats ;)
All the best,
Simo