Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/15 16:41:31 UTC

WS-Addressing 1.0 (2005) compliance

I'm trying to generate xmbeans objects from a schema that has an
element of type EndpointReferenceType. The element has the following
form:

<element name="HostLocation" type="wsa:EndpointReferenceType">

and wsa:EndpointReferenceType is the following one:

<xs:complexType name="EndpointReferenceType" mixed="false">
		<xs:sequence>
			<xs:element name="Address" type="tns:AttributedURIType" />
			<xs:element name="ReferenceParameters"
				type="tns:ReferenceParametersType" minOccurs="0" />
			<xs:element ref="tns:Metadata" minOccurs="0" />
			<xs:any namespace="##other" processContents="lax"
				minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
		</xs:sequence>
		<xs:anyAttribute namespace="##other" processContents="lax" />
	</xs:complexType>

When I generate a HostLocation element, a compliant ws-addressing
service expects it to be the following element:

<HostLocation xmlns="http://lsd.org/wsdm/HostInstallationSchema">
    <wsa:Address>http://localhost</wsa:Address>
</HostLocation>

but instead I get the following:

<HostLocation xmlns="http://lsd.org/wsdm/HostInstallationSchema">
  <wsa:EndpointReference xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
    <wsa:Address>http://localhost</wsa:Address>
  </wsa:EndpointReference>
</HostLocation>

I don't know what's wrong because I'm not referencing the
EndpointReference element anywhere on my custom schema but it gets
generated in the HostLocationDocument instances. Is it the right
behavor for a schema element? Then is ws-addressing specification
wrong?

--
Saludos.
José Antonio Sánchez