Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by leerho <le...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/20 20:34:31 UTC

[QUARTERLY REPORT VOTE]

Team,
I posted a draft of our November Quarterly Report at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/November2019.  Please
review and provide feedback (or you can edit the report directly :) )

Please respond that you have at least reviewed it :)

Lee.

Re: [QUARTERLY REPORT VOTE]

Posted by Jon Malkin <jm...@apache.org>.
Thanks to you and the other mentors for your patience as we learn how to do
things. It's a big shift, and it comes on top of all the technical things
that also need attention.

  jon

Re: [QUARTERLY REPORT VOTE]

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.