Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Adam Gugliciello <Ad...@skila.com> on 2000/11/17 16:28:11 UTC

Helkp with xsl:include/ ENTITY System

We are using xsl:includes and Document ENTITY substitution to build
component xsl sheets and aggregate them into more complexe sheets, but I'm
having a series of include issues, mostly that the Xerces Document external
entity handler have different handling of realitve paths, How am I supposed
to specify realitive URIs? can I? if I cannot specify relative web uri's can
I read the server's host and IP and try to resolve to that? Which classes
handle these URI creations? If I cant find those I can at least hack the
code to read the protocol/host/port and concatenate those to the string on a
MalformedURLException? Please help Im desperate for a solution to this issue