Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Bhawna Sharma <94...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/21 08:39:52 UTC

PR Review | Apache common math

Hey,
Fifteen days back, I have raised one PR for Apache common math library.
Please find the URL https://github.com/apache/commons-math/pull/146
It will be highly appreciable if you can review it and let me know your
thoughts. Though the PR already has one approval.

Regards,
Bhawna

Re: PR Review | Apache common math

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hello.

Le dim. 21 juin 2020 à 13:11, Bhawna Sharma <94...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hey,
> Fifteen days back, I have raised one PR for Apache common math library.

Thanks for your interest in the project.

> Please find the URL https://github.com/apache/commons-math/pull/146
> It will be highly appreciable if you can review it and let me know your
> thoughts. Though the PR already has one approval.

As of today the PR is out-of-date (merge conflict).
Also, it looks like there are spurious commits ("Revert one change").

Regards,
Gilles

[Math] Re: PR Review | Apache common math

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

> PR has already one approval. Let me know if  we are good to merge it now.
> https://github.com/apache/commons-math/pull/146

Merged.

Some parts of the library are (relatively) very old; the presence
of usage patterns that look odd nowadays (such as was fixed by
PR 146) is the tip of the iceberg:  The project needs developers
who want to tackle the refactoring needed to fix the identified
issues of the design (see list on the bug-tracking system).

Regards,
Gilles

Re: PR Review | Apache common math

Posted by Bhawna Sharma <94...@gmail.com>.