Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Hanifi Gunes <hg...@maprtech.com> on 2015/07/07 01:05:08 UTC

Re: Apache drill with apache spark

+dev

Sounds cool. I have some plans to check the existing code as early as time
permits. The existing code is forked off from ~0.5 and relies on Spark
1.1.0. We should discuss possible contribution areas once I check the code
in then.

-Hanifi

Posted by Hafiz Mujadid <ha...@gmail.com>.
Yes, we can discuss the areas of improvements and feature enhancements .
waiting to hear from u

thanks

--
Regards: HAFIZ MUJADID