Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by waseemfa <fa...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/09 15:36:07 UTC

Socket Exception: Connection reset on ADFS server

Hi,

I am getting the following exception while trying to connect through ADFS

	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:189)
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:121)
	at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(InputRecord.java:465)
	at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:503)
	at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:954)

The authentication mechanism used in ADFS is form based.  Not sure if the
error is occurring because of some missing certificate.

Any inputs here?

Thanks in advance,
Waseem

Re: Socket Exception: Connection reset on ADFS server

Posted by Anthony Johnson <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Waseem,
   My experience with ADFS was that it was very picky when it comes to
SSL.  I forget the exact reason, but it involved defaulting to TLS as ASFS
didn't support SSL re-negotiation or something like that.  You probably can
get by this using some of the java arguments for SSL:

https://blogs.oracle.com/java-platform-group/entry/diagnosing_tls_ssl_and_https

Good luck,

Anthony