Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Mandel <Ma...@hds.com> on 2004/04/21 04:38:48 UTC

using expressions in htm:form action (el library)

Hey all -

Using the Struts expression library (struts-html-el.tld) and trying to get
my form action to be dynamically populated -

Can anyone see where I have gone wrong?

--
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/c.tld" prefix="c" %>

<tiles:importAttribute name="formAction"/>

--

I've tried it with and without the 'pageScope' however all I ever get back
is:

--
Cannot retrieve definition for form bean null'
--

Which means, it's not setting the page scope variable? But why not?

[Tears Hair Out]

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Mark