Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jhansi Patnala <jh...@coreobjects.com> on 2008/03/25 12:12:13 UTC

Problem with "session is closed"

Hi,

   I am facing a strange problem. In the staging server suddenly when the
tomcat tries to send an activemq message, I got the following error
 org.springframework.remoting.RemoteAccessException: Cannot access JMS
invoker remote service at [null]; nested exception is
javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Session is closed
Later, unless I restart the other server I am getting the same exception.
What can be the reason for the above exception. By the time the exception
has come, the other server is running and it has not shut down. Following is
the code in my application context code to invoke broker url
<bean id="connectionFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory" depends-on="broker"
singleton="true">
       <property name="brokerURL"
value="tcp://localhost:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0"/>
       <property name="redeliveryPolicy">
       	   <bean class="org.apache.activemq.RedeliveryPolicy">
        	<property name="maximumRedeliveries" value="86400" />
           </bean>
      </property>
   </bean>
Initially I was facing the same issue and then we added
"wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0". Even then later, after few days the
same error has persisted. Please let me know what other configurations I
should do and also what can be the reason behind this.