Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrés Nates <an...@nuevosmedios.ws> on 2006/08/16 16:26:07 UTC

Unable to construct service tapestry.multipart.ServletMultipartDecoder

When I’m run de example of the component upload, this example has a basic
upload component for images (jpeg).  This is the error message

org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Unable to construct service
tapestry.multipart.ServletMultipartDecoder: Could not load class
org.apache.tapestry.multipart.MultipartDecoderImpl from WebappClassLoader
  delegate: false
  repositories:
    /WEB-INF/classes/
----------> Parent Classloader:
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader@cbf30e
: org/apache/commons/fileupload/servlet/ServletFileUpload

org.apache.hivemind.impl.servicemodel.ThreadedServiceModel.constructServiceF
orCurrentThread(ThreadedServiceModel.java:186)

org.apache.hivemind.impl.servicemodel.ThreadedServiceModel.getServiceImpleme
ntationForCurrentThread(ThreadedServiceModel.java:157)

$ServletMultipartDecoder_10d0ea93c7e._service($ServletMultipartDecoder_10d0e
a93c7e.java)

$ServletMultipartDecoder_10d0ea93c7e.cleanup($ServletMultipartDecoder_10d0ea
93c7e.java)

$ServletMultipartDecoder_10d0ea93c7f.cleanup($ServletMultipartDecoder_10d0ea
93c7f.java)

org.apache.tapestry.multipart.MultipartDecoderFilter.service(MultipartDecode
rFilter.java:57)

$ServletRequestServicerFilter_10d0ea93cbe.service($ServletRequestServicerFil
ter_10d0ea93cbe.java)

$ServletRequestServicer_10d0ea93cc6.service($ServletRequestServicer_10d0ea93
cc6.java)

org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.SetupRequestEncoding.service(SetupRequestE
ncoding.java:53)

$ServletRequestServicerFilter_10d0ea93cc2.service($ServletRequestServicerFil
ter_10d0ea93cc2.java)

$ServletRequestServicer_10d0ea93cc6.service($ServletRequestServicer_10d0ea93
cc6.java)

$ServletRequestServicer_10d0ea93cb8.service($ServletRequestServicer_10d0ea93
cb8.java)

org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationServlet.doService(ApplicationServlet.java:123
)

org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationServlet.doPost(ApplicationServlet.java:168)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)

Anybody know how to fix this error ?

Cordialmente,
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
ANDRÉS NATES M.
Director de implantación e infraestructura.
Nuevos Medios
Calle 25 No. 127-220 Autopista Cali-Jamundí Km. 7
Tel: (572) - 524 07 77 Ext. 2173
Email:  <ma...@nuevosmedios.wsCali>
andres.nates@nuevosmedios.ws
Cali <ma...@nuevosmedios.wsCali>  - Colombia
POLÍTICA DE CALIDAD
Proveer soluciones tecnológicas de software para la gestión del
conocimiento cumpliendo lo pactado con los clientes mediante el
mejoramiento continuo y la innovación, apoyado en la sinergia
corporativa de Parquesoft.

RE: Unable to construct service tapestry.multipart.ServletMultipartDecoder

Posted by Andrés Nates <an...@nuevosmedios.ws>.
Thanks for your help, with all dependecies and with this lines in
hivemind.xml

	<implementation service-
id="tapestry.multipart.ServletMultipartDecoder">
	<create-instance
class="org.apache.tapestry.multipart.MultipartDecoderImpl,maxSize=-1"
model="threaded" />
	</implementation>

Everything work fine.

Posted by Ryan Holmes <ry...@hyperstep.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
You need fileupload-1.1..

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/dependencies.html

On 8/16/06, Andrés Nates <an...@nuevosmedios.ws> wrote:

> I'm have this version of jar
>
> tapestry-4.0.2
> hivemind-1.1
> hivemind-lib-1.1
> commons-fileupload-1.0
>
> and the file Hivemind.xml look this:
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <module id="com.ttdev.album" version="1.0.0">
>         <service-point id="ImageService"
> interface="org.apache.tapestry.engine.IEngineService">
>                 <invoke-factory>
>                         <construct class="com.ttdev.album.ImageService">
>                                 <set-object property="linkFactory"
> value="service:tapestry.url.LinkFactory"/>
>                         </construct>
>                 </invoke-factory>
>         </service-point>
>         <contribution
> configuration-id="tapestry.services.ApplicationServices">
>                 <service name="image"
> object="service:com.ttdev.album.ImageService"/>
>         </contribution>
>         <contribution configuration-id="tapestry.url.ServiceEncoders">
>                 <page-service-encoder id="page" extension="html"
> service="page"/>
>                 <encoder id="image"
> object="instance:com.ttdev.album.ImageServiceEncoder"/>
>         </contribution>
>         <implementation service-id="tapestry.multipart.MultipartDecoder">
>         <create-instance
> class="org.apache.tapestry.multipart.MultipartDecoderImpl,maxSize=-1"
> model="threaded" />
>         </implementation>
> </module>

Ryan Holmes, CISSP

ryan@hyperstep.com
ph. (213) 626-0026

Re: Unable to construct service tapestry.multipart.ServletMultipartDecoder

Posted by Ryan Holmes <ry...@hyperstep.com>.
> [...]

> org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationServlet.doPost
> (ApplicationServlet.java:168)
>         javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
>         javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>

> Anybody know how to fix this error ?
>

> Cordialmente,
> ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
> ANDRÉS NATES M.
> Director de implantación e infraestructura.
> Nuevos Medios
> Calle 25 No. 127-220 Autopista Cali-Jamundí Km. 7
> Tel: (572) - 524 07 77 Ext. 2173
> Email:  <ma...@nuevosmedios.wsCali>
> andres.nates@nuevosmedios.ws
> Cali <ma...@nuevosmedios.wsCali>  - Colombia
> POLÍTICA DE CALIDAD
> Proveer soluciones tecnológicas de software para la gestión del
> conocimiento cumpliendo lo pactado con los clientes mediante el
> mejoramiento continuo y la innovación, apoyado en la sinergia

Ryan Holmes, CISSP

ryan@hyperstep.com
ph. (213) 626-0026