Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Kelly <jo...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/07/15 15:56:00 UTC

fixes for testcase build errors using msvc7

When building using msvc7 there are some build errors in the testcases

These are the fixes

(See attached file: buildInitialize.xml.patch)(See attached file:
ws-axis.patch)
Reason:
msvc6 had a problem, Q168440
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;168440), which
meant some extra cout << operator functions had to be "manually" added for
"__int64" and "unsigned __int64". With msvc7 the problem was fixed, so we
now have to conditionally include the code we added, based on the compiler
level.

Re: fixes for testcase build errors using msvc7

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi, John,

Thanks for the fixes, I have now included these in CVS.

I made a small change, of moving the define to be within compileTest.xml --
as this is only a problem for testcases, and not for the Axis engine.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)