Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2014/12/18 05:43:12 UTC

[lucy-dev] [CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Clownfish 0.4.2 RC 1

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 1:18 AM, Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 2014, at 18:10 , Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> wrote:
>>
>> With this fix, the Lucy release candidate should build without changes.
>
> Fix committed to master and 0.4 branch. Now Lucy builds with a custom PERL5LIB.

Thanks for checking things out Nick, and thanks for the fix!  I'll call a new
VOTE for Clownfish.  Since Lucy remains unchanged, the VOTE for that Lucy's
RC1 remains open.

It occurred to me while working on Python bindings that we could have
CFCHierarchy call back into the host whenever it needs a list of "include"
directories.  That would allow us to respond to changes to @INC/sys.path/etc.

PS: All the WIP (Work In Progress) commit messages sent to our commits list
    were the result of me typing `git push origin py_exp1` instead of `git
    push github py_exp1`.  I hadn't intended to sumbit that stuff for formal
    review yet, though of course people can peruse as they like.

Marvin Humphrey