Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/06 07:22:34 UTC

Re: Online discussion for IoTDB design and features

Hi folks,

several weeks passed after this proposal.

Shall we start the fist hangout this weekend?

How many guys having time?

(For me, it is ok 12:00 to 15:00 on Saturday UTC time (20:00-23:00 in
Beijing Time).
Also fine for me on Sunday).

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Haonan Hou <hh...@outlook.com> 于2020年6月15日周一 下午4:17写道:

Posted by 孙泽嵩 <sz...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Great proposal!

I’m available on Sunday, and I’m so looking forward to attending the first hangout!

Best,
-----------------------------------
Zesong Sun
School of Software, Tsinghua University

孙泽嵩
清华大学 软件学院

回复: Online discussion for IoTDB design and features

Posted by zyx <th...@qq.com>.
Hi,

&gt; Haonan Hou <hhaonan@outlook.com&gt; 于2020年6月15日周一 下午4:17写道:
&gt; &gt; &gt; On Jun 15, 2020, at 2:09 PM, Jialin Qiao <qjl16@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn&gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;&gt; 发件人: "Xiangdong Huang" <sainthxd@gmail.com&gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;&gt; Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com&gt; 于2020年6月15日周一 上午1:47写道:

Posted by 田原 <ti...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

> That's why I'd like to call this discussion as a hangout... someone can be
> the host and mainly introduce something to others,

+1. Do we need to list the topics related introducers in a shared doc ahead?

Jialin Qiao

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xiangdong,
Ok, I 100% agree with you.

Re: Re: Online discussion for IoTDB design and features

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by "runhuster@foxmail.com" <ru...@foxmail.com>.
I'm ok too.

Thanks!

runhuster@foxmail.com

From: Dawei Liu
Date: 2020-07-06 17:16
To: dev@iotdb.apache.org

I'm ok.

Thanks,
——
Dawei Liu

On 07/6/2020 15:47,Jialin Qiao<qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> wrote:
I'm ok.

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

I will dedicate all my os project time to this project. Looks a promising
alternative to Influx.
BR,
Giorgio/

Re: Online discussion for IoTDB design and features

Posted by Dawei Liu <at...@163.com>.

I'm ok.

Thanks,
——